segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2008

MY LOVE STUART


I promise to love you earnestly,
with passion and enthusiasm.
I promise my loyalty and that I will stay by your side
through hard times as well as the good.

I promise to work with you to reach your goals.
I promise to be patient with our differences

and to remember that they imbue our relationship
with resilience, strength and humor.

I promise to keep our relationship fresh and lively
and to always remember that you are my lover
and my beloved.

I promise to do what I can to stay healthy and fit
in body and mind so that I may age gracefully
by your side.
I promise to help create a home that is welcoming,
inclusive, spirited and inspiring.

I promise to love you all the days of my life and to be with you in spirit even after I die.

Nenhum comentário: